My name is Dale Goetzinger and I offer custom woodworking for the Corvallis and Albany areas.
I live just a few miles from where I was born and raised, and I’m committed to serving my community and staying true to my roots. I specialize in cabinetry, wood turning, and much more, and can handle the most complex, sophisticated job. If you can dream it, I can deliver it. I’m committed to developing a personal relationship with my customers and infuse a spirit of quality and integrity into everything I do.
If you’re in the Corvallis or Albany area and need custom cabinets, bookshelves or any other kind of woodworking done, I will treat you right and bring your project to life.
Owner, D & M Woodworking
- We went to several stores, thinking we could find what we were looking for. We were wrong. None of them seemed right. We asked Dale, who we were acquainted through our Shelties, if he would be interested in working with us to come up with exactly what we wanted. He agreed, and we couldn't be more pleased. What a difference in quality than what you can get in a store. We didn't even have to take out a loan, as his charges are very reasonable for such high quality standards. We were so pleased with his work that we also had him do all the cabinets in my husbands "man cave" and show room for his model airplanes. Two words: "Absolutely Beautiful."Judy and Randy L. - Albany, OREntertainment Center
- Dale has been doing work for us for over ten years. He did a complete cabinet replacement in our utility room and hickory cabinets in the master bathroom. He also made a set of shelves for our entry-way and garage. Dale is a perfectionist. He will work at a project until he is completely satisfied with his work. Our only concern is that Dale does not charge enough. We would recommend him to anyone.Carol W. - Philomath, ORBathroom Vanity
- We had Dale build an exam table and work station for us at the Rivers Edge Pet Center. We are very happy with his work. We also had him add some cabinets to our kitchen at home. He perfectly matched the style that was already present. Great job!Dave G. - Albany, ORVeterinary Exam Table
- We wanted a free-standing telephone stand to match our kitchen cabinets. Dale not only duplicated the cupboard door style, he perfectly matched the wood grain and its aged finish. You can't even tell that the stand was built 15 years after the kitchen cabinets it sits next to. What a remarkable feat.Annie H. - North Albany, ORTelephone Stand
- I couldn't find anything that would hold my home theater components and support my big-screen television at just the right height for my viewing pleasure, so I designed my own. The only problem was that I didn't have any way to build it. Then I met Dale quite by accident at a local nursery and saw the D & M Woodworking sign on his truck. When I spoke to him about building the unit from my plan, he was happy to take on the job, and at a very fair price. I then asked him to build a double-wide TV tray that could be shared by two people. I already had the top surface from an old computer desk, and Dale came up with the design for the maple supporting structure. He even added some decorative walnut trim that I hadn't expected, but was delighted to have. As far as I'm concerned, he's my go-to man for custom woodworking jobs.Mick S. - Albany, ORTV Stand & TV Tray
- I just love my dish display cupboard. I could not find anyone who was willing to take on such a small project. Then a friend recommended D & M Woodworking. Dale did a wonderful job building the cabinet. What was a tremendous bonus is that he matched the finish of my other cupboards perfectly. I couldn't be happier.Margie W. - Corvallis, ORDisplay Cupboard